Data protection information
The present information pursuant to Art. 13 ff. DSGVO (GDPR) on data protection serves the duty to inform when personal data is collected.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible:
Medical Team Clinic GmbH
Germeringer Straße 32
Telefon: +49 (0) 89 85693-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 89 8569-6671
(hereinafter "MTC" "we", "us").
2. Contact details of the data protection officer:
3. The purposes for which the personal data are to be processed and the legal basis for processing:
3.1. Data processing for the fulfilment of the contract concluded between you and us (Art. 6 Section 1 lit. b) GDPR)
In the case of a contract conclusion the following applies: In order to fulfil an existing contractual relationship, in particular to fulfil the treatment contract, to provide services owed and to send you contractual documents, we, as well as third parties commissioned by us or processors, process the following data of yours, provided that you have provided us with this data when the contract was concluded or in the course of the contractual relationship:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, address, telephone, fax number, e-mail address), contact person (contact details)
- Data from your health insurance card, insurance, insurance number
- Referral diagnosis, referring physician
- Data collected in the course of treatment
- Bank data (IBAN, bank, account holder) and payment information
3.2. Use of data based on your consent (Art. 6 Section 1 lit. a) GDPR)
With regard to advertising, we will contact you, subject to postal delivery, only through the communication channels to which you have consented. For this purpose we use your data for the following purposes:
- Quality assurance: In order to continuously improve our services, our products and our services for you, we carry out surveys on your satisfaction as well as on your experiences resulting from your contractual relationship.
- General and personalized advertising.
- If you have given us a SEPA direct debit mandate, we will also use your bank account details. We collect outstanding amounts in accordance with the contractual agreements via SEPA Direct Debit Mandate.
In case of a guestbook entry written by you, we will publish your name and guestbook entry on our website www.ukmp.de.
4. Obligation to provide the data
The provision of name, address and date of birth is mandatory. If you do not provide us with this information, a contract will not be concluded with us. All other data are voluntary.
5. Automated decision making including profiling
Medical Team Clinic GmbH, Germeringer Straße 32, 82152 Planegg, Germany, does not carry out profiling.
6. Transfer of data to a third country
Data transfers to countries outside the EU and the European Economic Area ("third countries") arise in the context of the administration, development and operation of IT systems. The transmission will only take place in the following cases:
- The transfer of data is generally permissible because a legal requirement for permission is met or you have consented to the data transfer and
- the special requirements for a transfer to a third country are met.
7. Recipients of data and data sources
7.1. Categories of recipients of data
To the extent permitted by law, we pass on personal data to external service providers:
- Credit agencies and scoring providers for credit reports, for the assessment of credit risk.
- Credit institutions and providers of payment services for settlements and payment processing.
- IT service providers to maintain our IT infrastructure.
- Collection service providers and lawyers to collect receivables and enforce claims in court. If, in the event of collection, personal data (customer and contact data, payment and consumption point data and data relating to the claim) is transferred to a collection service provider, we will inform you in advance of the intended transfer.
7.2. Data sources
We process personal data that we have received from you within the framework of the treatment contract. As far as it is necessary for the provision of our medical service, we process personal data which we permissibly obtain from publicly accessible sources or which are legitimately transmitted by other third parties (a credit agency or an address service provider).
8. Storage period and criteria for determining the duration
We store your data for the period of the existing treatment contract as well as after termination of the contract with you for a period until the conclusion of the tax audit of the last calendar year in which you were our customer. If legal retention periods exist, we are obliged to store the data until the expiry of these periods. After expiry of the legal storage obligations, which result primarily from commercial and tax law (in particular §§ 147 AO and 257 HGB (German Commercial Code), we delete this data again.
For promotional speeches or the publication of your guestbook entry on the website, we will store your data until you object to its use, you revoke your consent or presentation is no longer legally permissible. We store your other data for as long as we need it to fulfil the specific purpose (e.g. to fulfil or process the contract) and delete it when the purpose no longer applies.
9. Processing of personal data on our website
Automatically stored data - User profiles
This data is collected, stored and evaluated in pseudonymised form with the aim of making our websites more user-friendly and interesting for you. The results of this evaluation are available at the end in statistical form and are anonymous.
The domain name of your internet provider, the IP address, type and version of the browser used, operating system, average time spent on the website, pages called up, access times and other statistically important data are recorded.
We use so-called cookies with our internet presence. Cookies are small text files or other storage technologies that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your end device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone) when you visit our website.
In the cookie, information is stored that results in each case from the context of the end device used. However, this does not give us direct knowledge of your identity.
We use so-called session cookies to recognize whether you have already visited individual pages of our website. These session cookies are deleted when you close your Internet browser.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness and effectiveness. These are stored on your device until a certain specified time. When you visit our website again and use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already made entries and settings, so these do not have to be entered again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can prevent or restrict the installation of cookies by setting your internet browser. You can also delete cookies that have already been stored. However, the steps and settings required for this depend on the internet browser you use. If you have any questions, please contact the manufacturer, the help function or documentation of your Internet browser.
However, if you prevent or restrict the installation of cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can always adjust the cookie selection you allow:
Data protection declaration for Matomo (formerly: PIWIK)
Our website uses Matomo (formerly: PIWIK). This is open-source software with which we can analyze the use of our site. Data such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the website from which you came (referrer URL), the duration of your visit, and the frequency of your visits is processed.
The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis and optimization of our website.
We use Matomo with the "Automatically Anonymize Visitor IPs" function. This anonymization function truncates your IP address by two bytes so that it is impossible to assign it to you or to the internet connection you are using.
The collected data will not be passed on to third parties.
If you opt out, a cookie is stored on your device via your browser to prevent any further analysis. Please note, however, that you must click the above link again if you delete the cookies stored on your end device. Please make sure that cookies from this website are accepted.
Data protection declaration for Google Maps
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
To use the functions of Google Maps and to display certain fonts in Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we have indicated on the website. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the appropriate consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Furthermore Google offers under
11. Information on your rights as a data subject
Medical Team Clinic GmbH, Germeringer Strasse 32, 82152 Planegg, Germany, is responsible for processing your data, unless otherwise stated. You can request information from us at any time regarding the data stored about you and its correction in case of errors. Furthermore, you can demand the restriction of processing, the transferability of the data provided to us by you in a machine-readable format or the deletion of your data - if it is no longer needed.
In addition, you have the right to object to the use of your data at any time if it is based on public or legitimate interests.
As far as we process your data on the basis of consent given by you, you can revoke this consent at any time effective in the future. After we have received your revocation, we no longer process your data for the purposes stated in the consent. Please send your revocation or an objection to advertising to
12. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
In addition, you can always appeal to a supervisory authority with a complaint. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, P.O. Box 606, 91511 Ansbach, is responsible for us. Alternatively, you can contact your local supervisory authority.