Data protection information
The present information pursuant to Art. 13 ff. DSGVO (GDPR) on data protection serves the duty to inform when personal data is collected.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible:
Medical Team Clinic GmbH
Germeringer Straße 32
Telefon: +49 (0) 89 85693-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 89 8569-6671
(hereinafter "MTC" "we", "us").
2. Contact details of the data protection officer:
3. The purposes for which the personal data are to be processed and the legal basis for processing:
3.1. Data processing for the fulfilment of the contract concluded between you and us (Art. 6 Section 1 lit. b) GDPR)
In the case of a contract conclusion the following applies: In order to fulfil an existing contractual relationship, in particular to fulfil the treatment contract, to provide services owed and to send you contractual documents, we, as well as third parties commissioned by us or processors, process the following data of yours, provided that you have provided us with this data when the contract was concluded or in the course of the contractual relationship:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, address, telephone, fax number, e-mail address), contact person (contact details)
- Data from your health insurance card, insurance, insurance number
- Referral diagnosis, referring physician
- Data collected in the course of treatment
- Bank data (IBAN, bank, account holder) and payment information
3.2. Use of data based on your consent (Art. 6 Section 1 lit. a) GDPR)
With regard to advertising, we will contact you, subject to postal delivery, only through the communication channels to which you have consented. For this purpose we use your data for the following purposes:
- Quality assurance: In order to continuously improve our services, our products and our services for you, we carry out surveys on your satisfaction as well as on your experiences resulting from your contractual relationship.
- General and personalized advertising.
- If you have given us a SEPA direct debit mandate, we will also use your bank account details. We collect outstanding amounts in accordance with the contractual agreements via SEPA Direct Debit Mandate.
In case of a guestbook entry written by you, we will publish your name and guestbook entry on our website www.ukmp.de.
4. Obligation to provide the data
The provision of name, address and date of birth is mandatory. If you do not provide us with this information, a contract will not be concluded with us. All other data are voluntary.
5. Automated decision making including profiling
Medical Team Clinic GmbH, Germeringer Straße 32, 82152 Planegg, Germany, does not carry out profiling.
6. Transfer of data to a third country
Data transfers to countries outside the EU and the European Economic Area ("third countries") arise in the context of the administration, development and operation of IT systems. The transmission will only take place in the following cases:
- The transfer of data is generally permissible because a legal requirement for permission is met or you have consented to the data transfer and
- the special requirements for a transfer to a third country are met.
7. Recipients of data and data sources
7.1. Categories of recipients of data
To the extent permitted by law, we pass on personal data to external service providers:
- Credit agencies and scoring providers for credit reports, for the assessment of credit risk.
- Credit institutions and providers of payment services for settlements and payment processing.
- IT service providers to maintain our IT infrastructure.
- Collection service providers and lawyers to collect receivables and enforce claims in court. If, in the event of collection, personal data (customer and contact data, payment and consumption point data and data relating to the claim) is transferred to a collection service provider, we will inform you in advance of the intended transfer.
7.2. Data sources
We process personal data that we have received from you within the framework of the treatment contract. As far as it is necessary for the provision of our medical service, we process personal data which we permissibly obtain from publicly accessible sources or which are legitimately transmitted by other third parties (a credit agency or an address service provider).
8. Storage period and criteria for determining the duration
We store your data for the period of the existing treatment contract as well as after termination of the contract with you for a period until the conclusion of the tax audit of the last calendar year in which you were our customer. If legal retention periods exist, we are obliged to store the data until the expiry of these periods. After expiry of the legal storage obligations, which result primarily from commercial and tax law (in particular §§ 147 AO and 257 HGB (German Commercial Code), we delete this data again.
For promotional speeches or the publication of your guestbook entry on the website, we will store your data until you object to its use, you revoke your consent or presentation is no longer legally permissible. We store your other data for as long as we need it to fulfil the specific purpose (e.g. to fulfil or process the contract) and delete it when the purpose no longer applies.
9. Processing of personal data on our website
Automatically stored data - User profiles
This data is collected, stored and evaluated in pseudonymised form with the aim of making our websites more user-friendly and interesting for you. The results of this evaluation are available at the end in statistical form and are anonymous.
The domain name of your internet provider, the IP address, type and version of the browser used, operating system, average time spent on the website, pages called up, access times and other statistically important data are recorded.
Information ("cookies") may also be stored on your computer. A cookie is mainly used to assign a unique number to a visitor. This enables us to adapt our websites to your interests.
Data protection declaration for Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"), which is used on this website. So-called "cookies" are used for this purpose. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and allow the use of the website to be analysed. The information obtained by the cookie about the use of the website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Since IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened in advance by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The transmission of the full IP address to a Google server in the USA and the shortening there is only carried out in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for website operators. A combination of the IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics with other Google data does not take place. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) There is also another alternative to prevent Google Analytics from collecting the data. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is installed, which prevents the tracking of data to this website. The function remains active until the cookie is deleted. After deleting the cookie, it is sufficient to call up the link again. Please click on this link to do so: Disable Google Analytics. Please accept cookies first.
Data protection declaration for Google Maps
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
To use the functions of Google Maps and to display certain fonts in Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we have indicated on the website. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the appropriate consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Furthermore Google offers under
10. Information on your rights as a data subject
Medical Team Clinic GmbH, Germeringer Strasse 32, 82152 Planegg, Germany, is responsible for processing your data, unless otherwise stated. You can request information from us at any time regarding the data stored about you and its correction in case of errors. Furthermore, you can demand the restriction of processing, the transferability of the data provided to us by you in a machine-readable format or the deletion of your data - if it is no longer needed.
In addition, you have the right to object to the use of your data at any time if it is based on public or legitimate interests.
As far as we process your data on the basis of consent given by you, you can revoke this consent at any time effective in the future. After we have received your revocation, we no longer process your data for the purposes stated in the consent. Please send your revocation or an objection to advertising to
11. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
In addition, you can always appeal to a supervisory authority with a complaint. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, P.O. Box 606, 91511 Ansbach, is responsible for us. Alternatively, you can contact your local supervisory authority.