Clinic Stay Checklist
- Health insurance card
- Doctor’s letters, diagnostic findings, X-ray images, etc. from your GP or specialist doctor or from another clinic
- Medication regimen
- Vaccination certificate, allergy pass
- Anaesthetic passport (if available)
- Personal identity card
- Telephone numbers of relatives
What else do you need for your stay in the clinic?
- Clothing (slippers, bathrobe, nightwear, underwear)
- Bathing and hygiene articles, towels
- Glasses, hearing aid, prostheses/dentures, walking aids
- Some ready cash (for example for purchasing a telephone or TV card)
- Patient decree (if available)
Please regard this list as a general overview. Depending on your individual circumstances and requirements, there may be additional items that you require. Please do not bring any items of value or large amounts of cash.